FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Banished Requiem Forum Index  Log in  Register
BRoadcast 1: 8 - 20 - 08!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Banished Requiem Forum Index -> BRadio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zackx
Teddy Bear


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1983
Location: California, USA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zayk wrote:
Us girls we are so magical~ Soft skin~ Red lips~ So kissable~ Hard to resist so touchable~ Too good to deny it~


Quoted for truth.
_________________
Total Merits gained: 188

There are no more heroes.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Askura
Official Provider of Rawr-Wah


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 882
Location: UK, Scarborough.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zackx wrote:
Zayk wrote:
Us girls we are so magical~ Soft skin~ Red lips~ So kissable~ Hard to resist so touchable~ Too good to deny it~


Quoted for truth.


This song allows any man (or girl I would imagine) to saunter up to any girl they want on the dance floor and kiss them. tested quite a bit....

go try it :p
_________________
Quote:

I am Askura. I'm from the UK. Be a good member and everything will be fine. My ePeen is like an iceberg, and will sink the Titanic any day of the week. Row-wah!




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet <--- Learn. (Makes my sig make sense, per se)

[quote="Zayk"]Shit happens. :3 His voice IS fuckable, though. If he won't let me, there's still rape.
But then again, as I'm sure of what's going on. You can't rape the willing.
Also wondering what the hell that has to do in the introduction thread.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Jest :D
Linkshell Mascot yea!!!


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 1106
Location: <pos>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>.>
_________________


people ask me reocccouring questions like have you beat maat yet or why do you level so slow. my answer to these questions is so you on somew level will be annoyed, and for those of you who aren't annoyed its because you touch yourself at night so GTFO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Imogene
Banished Requiem Private


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 44
Location: Sin City Baby!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I log on to see if there was an interesting reply to Askura's response, and I am greeted with ">.>"...

Ask, btw, girlies kissin other girlies really only works if ya know the female or you're in a gay club. Suprise a straight fem like that and the girl would slap a sexual harassment suit on ya faster than you can blink.... people really like to sue out here Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
Zackx
Teddy Bear


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1983
Location: California, USA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The voice of Experience wrote:
I log on to see if there was an interesting reply to Askura's response, and I am greeted with ">.>"...

Ask, btw, girlies kissin other girlies really only works if ya know the female or you're in a gay club. Suprise a straight fem like that and the girl would slap a sexual harassment suit on ya faster than you can blink.... people really like to sue out here Confused

_________________
Total Merits gained: 188

There are no more heroes.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Zayk
Ahnuld's #1 Fangirl


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imogene wrote:
Ask, btw, girlies kissin other girlies really only works if ya know the female or you're in a gay club. Suprise a straight fem like that and the girl would slap a sexual harassment suit on ya faster than you can blink.... people really like to sue out here Confused


If a random girl came in a kissed me, suing her would be the last thing I would do.


>.>
_________________
I quit. Now get over it you bishes. You'll find another pimpette.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Askura
Official Provider of Rawr-Wah


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 882
Location: UK, Scarborough.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zackx wrote:
The voice of Experience wrote:
I log on to see if there was an interesting reply to Askura's response, and I am greeted with ">.>"...

Ask, btw, girlies kissin other girlies really only works if ya know the female or you're in a gay club. Suprise a straight fem like that and the girl would slap a sexual harassment suit on ya faster than you can blink.... people really like to sue out here Confused


America sucks then <.<

Over here it's really not that big a deal if a girl kisses another girl when out in a club. It doesn't have to be a gay bar or whatever, it can be any nightclub
_________________
Quote:

I am Askura. I'm from the UK. Be a good member and everything will be fine. My ePeen is like an iceberg, and will sink the Titanic any day of the week. Row-wah!




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet <--- Learn. (Makes my sig make sense, per se)

[quote="Zayk"]Shit happens. :3 His voice IS fuckable, though. If he won't let me, there's still rape.
But then again, as I'm sure of what's going on. You can't rape the willing.
Also wondering what the hell that has to do in the introduction thread.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Jest :D
Linkshell Mascot yea!!!


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 1106
Location: <pos>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>.>p
_________________


people ask me reocccouring questions like have you beat maat yet or why do you level so slow. my answer to these questions is so you on somew level will be annoyed, and for those of you who aren't annoyed its because you touch yourself at night so GTFO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Zackx
Teddy Bear


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1983
Location: California, USA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Askura wrote:
Zackx wrote:
The voice of Experience wrote:
I log on to see if there was an interesting reply to Askura's response, and I am greeted with ">.>"...

Ask, btw, girlies kissin other girlies really only works if ya know the female or you're in a gay club. Suprise a straight fem like that and the girl would slap a sexual harassment suit on ya faster than you can blink.... people really like to sue out here Confused


America sucks then <.<

Over here it's really not that big a deal if a girl kisses another girl when out in a club. It doesn't have to be a gay bar or whatever, it can be any nightclub


It has its positives too. Regardless of all the crap and idiots in this country, it's usually a pretty good place to be compared to some others. Don't plan on leaving (lots of cute girls here), but if I did... England. >.>
_________________
Total Merits gained: 188

There are no more heroes.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Jest :D
Linkshell Mascot yea!!!


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 1106
Location: <pos>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need a country that takes all the good of america, and of england and puts them together!
_________________


people ask me reocccouring questions like have you beat maat yet or why do you level so slow. my answer to these questions is so you on somew level will be annoyed, and for those of you who aren't annoyed its because you touch yourself at night so GTFO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Zackx
Teddy Bear


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1983
Location: California, USA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jest Very Happy wrote:
we need a country that takes all the good of america, and of england and puts them together!


When Holland speaks English, we'll move. Deal?
_________________
Total Merits gained: 188

There are no more heroes.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Jest :D
Linkshell Mascot yea!!!


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 1106
Location: <pos>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zackx wrote:
Jest Very Happy wrote:
we need a country that takes all the good of america, and of england and puts them together!


When Holland speaks English, we'll move. Deal?


only if we slpit rent you 90% me 10% >.>
_________________


people ask me reocccouring questions like have you beat maat yet or why do you level so slow. my answer to these questions is so you on somew level will be annoyed, and for those of you who aren't annoyed its because you touch yourself at night so GTFO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Banished Requiem Forum Index -> BRadio All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign